Monday, March 15, 2010

We celebrate on 12 March 2010, 3.59AM, 3.49KG, 7.7lbs







































Gerald is finally in my arms, safe and sound. After 5 hours of labour.
Contraction felt at around 10.30PM after our weekly check up the same morning. We thought he will definitely come later.
Tun was online and was tracking my contractions. It was once every 10 min +-. And at around 11.10pm, the pain was excrutiating, I changed earlier when the pain was gone to get ready, and after that we rush to hospital.
Waited about 30min for my epidural to come, but it came late and only was effective on my right. I can still feel the bloody pain on my left and was screaming, crying and begging for some relieve. So embarrassing.
Started pushing around 3pm. Just like "o si", you have the urge to push, and it was PAINFUL~~
The pain was still bearable but I really ran out of breath.
Doc came to do episiotomy around 3.30am, Tun was beside me the whole time encouriging and supporting. He even dare to look down dare, I really salute him and appreciate him.
Well, along the way I was inhaling the Gas to relieve pain on the left but it didnt work (it makes me drowsy after the whole birth process, a bit on ecstacy during recovery). I kicked one of the nurse : P to stop her from opening my vagina, because she was really hard on it the first time and I wasn't expecting that. I kept apologising to her and everyone.
I was kinda nasty in attitude that time (probably to my standard).
To be continue...

1 comment: