Thursday, March 25, 2010

14 days - Message for Yi Yi(s)

"Dear Yi Yi,

Today, I am 14days old. I have been consuming alot of milk to grow healthy and to become strong boy.
Last night, I drank my milk milk so fast until I vomit.
Today, I did it again. My vomit came out just like "fountain", pouring out from my mouth. I felt tired after that.
Mama and Dadda was so worried. Mama carried me and rocked me to sleep today.
Gerald will try to drink milk slowly and not to make mama worries.
Yi Yi, please tell baby cousin not to drink me so fast like me okay. And please make him burp properly otherwise he may vomit like me too.

Do you think I have grown?

Love,
Gerald Boy"

My cord came off on 20th. I have blood stain on my baju and bed. But it was ok. I cried a little only.














10 days old



















11days old














See my nose, just like dadda. Mama told me that grandpa used to pinch her nose to make it "high". I want that too....














Today, I am 14 days. Yahoo..... and my sleeping pattern is inconsistent.

1 comment:

  1. getting bigger!!! no more "watery" eyes!! cute and handsome now..
    and yes, newphew gerald, you need mommy to pinch your nose ... it works.. hehe.. just like what grandpa did to your mommy and yiyi

    ReplyDelete