Saturday, March 20, 2010

It is all about HIM

My life now evolves around Gerald. It is always about him, thinking about him, talking about him.
I am unsure if I can do without the confinement lady.
Can I calm him when he cries?
Can I understand what he wants whenever he cries?
I am nervous but definitely up for the challenge, when I have recover till I am able to sit properly.
My wound needs time to recover and up till today, I am still unable to sit up straight, it hurts.

My 2nd attempt in expressing breast milk (both breast). Quite good production eh ; )



















And this is what happened when HIS poo poo ability is too powerful.
He was lifted up on the potty for him to poo but instead, he poo as if he is pee-ing. Can someone break his record?














He is 5-day old and look how much he had grown/changed.



















Daddie still need to practice how to hold him properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment