Thursday, December 24, 2009

Prep for Party

Today is Tun & I's 1st Anniversary (we registered on Christmas Eve :)
It had been a wonderful year filled with lots of happy memories.

We are attending a Xmas party at Bro In Law's House.
Hence, I went out for a last minute shopping.
Actually, I already have the gift ready way way before Xmas, but am short of something.
So, hitting the mall again to get the final supplies.

Came home, and wrapped them up alone, all by myself without any people disturbing me : )
And we have~~~















The biggest is for BIL. Brown box is for SIL, box with ribbon (handmade) is for little Yean and finally the smallest box is for my dearest : )
He knew what is inside the moment he shaked it. ~~~ there goes my surprise. Never knew he was that smart, but am not super surprise that he got it right. He had been using that thing for long time. I guess you can guess what is that by now : )




















Something special to little Yean, instead of always toys toys toys.
To the naughty boy that sometimes really drives people mad!!














And grandpa always say wanna buy cane for Little Yean.
He would get very angry and there was once he pinched his grandpa for keep asking him about the cane. Terror~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment