Friday, December 11, 2009

For My Precious















I have been waiting and waiting for the past 2 days and finally it arrived!! Today!!
Guess what's inside : ) Am so excited when I heard honking sound outside, I knew it must be the Postman. Tun went out to collect and I saw them from upstairs.
Haha, Tun was trying to sneek the package in, thought of giving me a surprise but unfortunately, I am too SMART hohoho....














All the way from Ipoh. The cheapest I can find.





























Tada~~~ the CooLaBaby Cloth Diapers!!!
So cute. Material is ok, I think. Am not sure about that after wash.
But they are up to expectation so far until I actually use it on baby chai.
Will bring all these for a few wash first. So excited!!
I have 10 sets here. Wonder whether these are sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment