Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!!
My favourite holiday!!!
However, the atmosphere during Christmas is getting worse year after year.
I wonder what's wrong with people nowadays.
We went to Curve today, "dating" : P




















Baby Tiger's curtain is ready. We have collected it from Ikea, it's heavy, hence, Tun had to carry it, like worker carrying rice sack, haha



















See... My name there. Have to pay additional RM75 for the sewing. I wish I can sew it myself.
That would be a big accomplishment, for our precious baby.














Forever "online" aje. Even when we were at the cinema waiting to enter.
We watched Avatar 3-D, as recommended by sis in America : )
Excellent show, love the story, love the 3-d effect.
Was a bit worried about baby as he moved a lot more than usual during the fight scene.
Probably too loud.
3-hour show, and the 3-d glasses was too heavy and uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment