Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh No NO but Good Good Good















So, I have started my tile pendants project.
Still trying to perfect it. There're still bubbles in the image. Wonder whether it is possible to remove it 100%.















I just told my friend that if I stop buying materials, I could possibly recover my investment faster.
Well, speaking of that, I truly truly angry on myself but truly truly happy also.
I was at Daiso suppose to only get what I wanted but I saw these button making tools in packs. These are the one I have been scouting for on Etsy, they cost around USD 5 (include shipping) each set but Daiso is selling them at RM 5 per set. Heck!! Of course I have to get it. Was contemplating whether to just purchase 1 or 2 but WTH, just grab them all. It's such a bargain!!!!!
I was thinking perhaps I should just buy all of them and sell them on Etsy and make some small quick bucks hahahaha. Should I ?
I bought felt too, trying my hand to make some small accessories like pouches. WIll post up my work once done.
Christine, OUT~~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment