Monday, June 21, 2010

12 Weeks Check Up

Went to PJ' The Children's Clinic for check up.
Gerald boy has been very difficult these few days.
He would cried his heart out for unknown reason. We were at relatives house where he really cried so hard that we have to leave early.
So, today we asked the doc, he said it's normal that baby cries. He must be hungry, diaper wet, feeling hot or feeling uncomfortable in any way. Well, we assume that he doesn't like to be around so many people. But he was ok when we brought him to a neighbour-hood mall, Tropicana Mall. It wasn't that crowded but there were quite a number of people. He is 6.59kg. Doc said he is very healthy. Gerald boy played with the doc, so cute.
Then in the afternoon after lunch, we brought him to a temple in Semenyih, to see "Zai Gong", apparently he's very good. Long time ago when Tun and I just got married, we went to 1 zai gong in Klang, he said I was weak and a bit difficult to get pregnant. Till today I do not know whether to believe or not, but I think I chose to believe him. He said so many things that were so thrue about me. But there were a few things that I have doubt but Mom In Law said he may be hinting on other people who was with us. So, anyway, he gave me a "fu", burn it and drink it. I did. And after 5 months, I got pregant. The plant, which I pour the burnt "Fu" water to, had all its leaves dropped and didn't really grow back or blossom during my whole pregnancy. Well, it's up to you whether you believe or not, I think it has something to do with that.
Back to our visit to zai gong today, he asked where we brought him these few days (in a way that he knew the answer but wanted us to say it). He said it was because there were too many people and the loud noises frightened him. Well, in a way it could be true. We were at bro in law's house yesterday, not very noisy, but he cried again.
He gave us some "fu" again, and stamp Gerald's shirt to be put beside him when he sleeps for 3 days, and wear it after that.
Believe or not? I would like to try to help my precious. As long as it is not anything that will harm him. Thats what mothers will do. Anything for their precious kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment