Monday, February 28, 2011

The Lollipop House - Is this a good brand name
































































































Where do I want to take my hobby?
Do I want to make it to a formal business? Though it has already become a small business.
I have yet to figure it out. I want to be able to have my own little handcraft, art and lifestyle boutique, but I wouldn't want to hire people to produce what I have came up with so far. I want my handmade really made by myself. I do not wish to expand my handmade but I would like to create a place for my handmade and other stuff that I like.
See... this is confusing because I am confused.
I love attending bazaars once a while, especially loving art and handmade bazaars as the customers do really appreciate the things that we made. Unlike fashion bazaar where all customers will always ask for discount, even thought it is just RM 7.90. They don't appreciate because they simply don't care.

I shall put more thoughts into this and hopefully I will have a clearer vision and objective. This questions sticks longer as Tun asked me about it today. I have thought about it, but it is very different from what he proposed.

Anyway, I have Gerald boy to cheer me up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment