Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Chinese New Year Again

I used to hate Chinese New Year so so much and I always pray that we can skip this particular holiday, which is supposed to be a celebration.
What I hate?
1) I hate to clean house
2) I hate the idea that we MUST get new clothing.
3) I hate to be asked whether I have done my CNY shopping
4) I hate to be asked to go for CNY shopping
5) I hate visiting dad's friends house because I didn't like to sit there and occasionally heard that daddy told his friends we were stupid kids
6) I hate visiting other people's house cause I didn't have any nice clothing and shoes, no need to say new.
7) I hate cooking for 30th night, which I think we didn't/occasionally did.

Today, some of these have changed.
1) I still hate to clean house, especially by myself only
2) I still hate the idea that we MUST get new clothing, but I LOVE to get new clothing
3) I love to do my CNY shopping, for Tun, Gerald boy and house
4) I love to be asked to go for CNY shopping but seems like everybody is working when I can shop
5) I love visiting friends and family's house so that Gerald boy gets to meet different people and know who is who
6) I still don't like, personally, but not hate, to visit other people's house, cause I am just shy
7) so far, I have never cooked for the 30th dinner ever since I came to KL

I look forward to the coming CNY 2011 as this is our 1st CNY with Gerald Boy and his grandma and Gu Je is coming back from America. I wish his yi yi-s and yi zhang were here too.


Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment