Saturday, December 4, 2010

What's Up December




Haven't been blogging for sometime.
Busy with new projects, new business plans, preparing more bazaars, crafting and of course, MY BABY!!

He had been quite difficult lately. Refused to sit in the high chair during meals, sometimes difficult to finish his food, and finally, 2 days ago, I lost it. I left him alone crying in the hall and I went up to calm myself down. When he stopped crying, I would just peeped at him and left him alone. Seriously stressed out. Hope he will grow out of it soon.

Business is slow online, offline was ok for November. The big break came from the wholesale order.
I have a new bazaar kaki, or I call her my bazaar partner. She is a designer and she sew her own clothing. She just started in June/July 2010 and her 1st bazaar was with me. So far our partnership has grown to friendship. She was my ex-colleague, but we were never really like talking colleague, not close at all. I don't think we converse in more than 10 sentences during those time in FJB. I got to know about her current business thru another ex-colleague, used to be quite close with her as we were in the same team, things change after she quit. Anyway, my new bazaar partner is Tasha, her brand is Mood Fashion Store and her business is slowly growing. She is getting more contacts from bazaar and had received some orders from there. At least now she can see the results. Hope our partnership can grow into business. Recently she received request to do bridesmaid dress and Tun suggested if we can work together, where we can suggest if the customer wants to order accessories as well. Well, brilliat Tasha didn't even thought about asking, she just asked what's my budget and incorporated that into the package : dress + accessorie. Brilliant!! If this order goes through then it is a start of Mood Fashion & TLH's collaboration. Yuhoo~~~~
Go go The Lollipop House !!

No comments:

Post a Comment