Friday, October 1, 2010

Our 1st Family Trip








































































Our very 1st Family Trip was to IPOH!!
Tun had to attend a wedding dinner, so Gerald boy and I tag along.
Was initially quite worried that he may not willing to sit in his car seat the whole journey, or he might fee sick, BUT, he slept, almost, thru the whole journey. We stopped once to stretch our legs and continue.
Very fun trip, even though short.
Start at 1.00PM arrive around 3PM.
Set out to Ipoh Old Town to have a coffee fix and I finally get to eat the toast with half boiled egg n sausage set, + of course the famous white coffee... so good, but because we were there quite late, we were the last customer. I had to stuff everything into my mouth quickly, so, I didn't really get to savour the coffee at my own sweet time.
We head back to hotel and Gerald boy refused to sleep. 7PM, sent Tun to his wedding dinner, using the not so dependable GPS (the map is out dated) but still manage to find our way and I manage to get out of the place too. Met up with Pei Yee n Yeng, my ex-guess-staff and we had Thai food. Gerald boy caught his short nap there. I think it must be the half boiled egg that caused my stomach discomfort, and again, I didn't manage to savour the Tom Yam Soup : (
Gerald boy was quite ok with Pei Yee n Yeng, he allowed them to carry and play with him : ) unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of them.
Gerald boy refused to sleep early, only fall asleep at 12am. He woke up crying again mid night and kept squeezing to his daddy's side till daddy had to sleep at the edge of the bed.
"I saw your side of the bed as if I saw HEAVEN~~~" thats what he told me in the morning. Poor man
Tun's colleague in Ipohh brought us out for dim sum at xin tai fung, then we head on to Toyota branch. As Gerald boy fell asleep in the car, I had to stay with him. After that, I dropped by a big shop, actually a whole row along the road were selling the same thing, but I think I chose the wrong shop, but I still bought something, plastic flowers and butterfly, to do some accessories.
Then we stopped by a Toyota dealer. Ben, the owner, brought us out for lunch, another Thai, food was good. Then Ben brought us to buy our Ayam Garam (Yim Kuk Gai) then went to get a taste of 1st "Drive Thru Tau Fu Fa", nothing special, just for the fun of it.
Basically, that's the end of our trip in Ipoh and again Gerald boy slept through the journey, almost, again.
Hope to do that again soon.
It was a memorable one.
Oh, Gerald boy bathe in hotel basin, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment