Saturday, September 11, 2010

Progress






























# 1 : suppose to bake Molten Choco Cake as a surprise for Tun's coming Birthday, but 2 attempts wasn't up to my expectation. My Sifu, Denise, had recommended me another simple recipe, Tim Tam truffles.... hehe... this is so much easier. Will try it out this week.
# 2 : Gerald boy has grown, in terms of behaviour, but not much on weight. He cried less, and we can carry him less as he can sit by himself quite steady and can play by himself. Started crawling, which means someone needs to watch him. He surprised me last Thurday when he suddenly stood up by holding on to the cot's railing. So surprised, happy and worried at the same time, immediately pull the railing up to highest, in case he climb out. Phew..... He seems to understand what we say, sometimes. He is currently 7.5kg.
# 3 : The Lollipop House had participated 4 bazaars/art market since August 2010. Sales from each events varied accordingly. Online sales was good last month before Raya. Wonder how will it be after that. I have a few more bazaar coming up, hence busy making more Lollipops to be sold. SOmetimes ideas just came flushing into my mind and I can't wait to start working but by the time I sat down in front of the work table, my mind is blank. I just do not have the habit of writing or jotting the ideas down. Another progress is that I have officially opened my 1st "Cube Store" @ Skudai Parade's Cube Cube Store. Started on 14/8/10 but till now only sold 1 unit. I guess I need to change the products there, to some cute stuff. Arghhh... so much to do with only so much time and 2 hands.
# 4 : Cooking. Still experiencing but the taste of dishes sometimes varies. I need to look into that.
# 5 : I need to EXERCISE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. for all the "wishes" i say no. 5 is hard to "happen" !! hehehe..

    man.. i still waiting jon to turn over.

    ReplyDelete