Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Updates

Hmm.. have not been updating for some time. Busy with lotsa things.
Last week : busy preparing for my 1st comeback to the bazaar scene. Like making more pendants and necklaces, display, signages, etc.
Well, the bazaar response wasn't fantastic but I didn't make a loss, so I suppose it's still ok. It was held at Royal Selangor Club Kiara, where they were holding the Youth Cricket Tournament. Well, those there are rich people, so......, not sure, just not a good crowd. I wasn't having high expectation anyway.
This Saturday is my 2nd bazaar at WhiteBox, MAP Solaris. I have high expectation over this. Am prepating for more pro looking and organised display.
I have been hand sewing hair scrunchies for the past 2 weeks and it really takes a long time. Finally, I can't stand it anymore, as I am making hairbands for this Sat bazaar, so I tried to check on the antique sewing machine that we have at home. Have been playing with it the whole afternoon, trying my hand on it, checking youtube for relevant video, slowly got it but just couldn't solve the problem of tangle thread. Finally, my saviour came home (Father In Law) and I asked him to teach me. And it's so simple. Hahaha, have made a bunch of bands but still need to improve on the quality.
Apart from that, Gerald boy again.
He had Eczema, rashes on skin most probably due to milk allergy towards milk, and had been applying cream, so far so good. Pretty common for babies.
BUT, this morning, I saw his head and neck with RED spots, heck, it's that stupid mosquito. Been trying to "Slap" him last night but it was too smart. Poor Gerald boy.
Also, he can sit without support for like 30 seconds. good progress but do not want to overdo it
: P

I think thats about it for now. Ooo, and my cooking, I think, has improved hoho.




No comments:

Post a Comment