Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today

Am suppose to collect my car registration card from Ambank in Jln Yap Kwan Seng but I can't (no car, Tun has to go to work at 12pm, initially I thought I can do it before 12PM BUT the bank said can only collect after 12PM :*(

Tough time with Gerald boy. He enjoys turning so much that he cannot stop.
Once, he was on the floor mat, rolling, but he lost his balance and fell to the other side and knock his head on our super hard marble floor, I couldn't save him on time. I was just next to him. Poor baby screaming away and phobia of the place for 1/2 an hour. Kelian.....

Couldn't sleep well last night. Guess I only fall asleep after 2am but heard Gerald boy "kek kek kek" and woke me up. After that I slept. Caffein has never has any effect on me but this time around, I suspect the white coffee I had at 6PM was the culprit. While I couldnt fall asleep, was thinking about TLH.

So, was thinking of trying to do scrunchie. Re-watch the youtube video and attempted. Failed on the 1st 2 attempts, 3rd was ok. Still can be better, but I would consider that 90% pass in terms of workmanship. Took me about 30 min (with some minor set-back, hehe)

Tun is off to Genting to attend their Toyota Conference. Will only be back tomorrow noon. I think I am not going to cook, lazy. The cooking is fun, but the cleaning is a big turn-off. So i will declare offday today.

It's a rainy day, so no laundry.

Basically, I didn't do much housework today. Good, cause I am lack of sleep. Hohoho!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment