Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tiger Cub - The 007 "Gerald Chee"

The secret agent Gerald Bond is on an assignment.
He is disguised as a drug dealer, testing the drugs (milk).
He is a professional.
He loves this type of assignment.
He never broke his cover.
















"Wow, Grade A stuff you have there. Take this bag of cash, I will have all of them. When can you give me more? Oh, to further confirm on your quality, I would say it is best to see the production myself. Bring me to your boss, show me your stuff."
(hehe, they are falling into my trap)



















"Hmhmhm~~~ Chief, we will bust them pretty soon. We will crack their nest soon enough. Just give me back-up. About my treat, hehe, you know what to do..."
(I want Grade A Premium Enfalac A+ Milk)















(See, I want best of the best, best milk powder to have a hot bod like this. I need to oozz the ladies, ya know. It's tough work. Don't envy me, you just can't be like me. I am the One and Only Gerald Chee, best of the best, HaHaHa~~~) James Bond is no where if compare to me. Hohoho

2 comments:

  1. look at his arm!!! LITTLE MICHELINE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i think he is still ok compare to the mat salleh's. People drink grade A stuff k.

    ReplyDelete