Friday, April 23, 2010

How's Work?

It has been tough for the past 2 weeks, managing household chores and taking care of newborn all by myself. Luckily I have Tun to help out at night and Grandpa to help out occasionally during noon time so that I can catch some sleep.

It requires more than physical strength to get through each day, you need a lot of patience, Gerald constantly wants attention and can hardly be left alone for more than 15 min. He needs someone to talk to him and play with him. Recently, he is having difficulty sleeping, waking up after 10min each time he fell asleep. Pity him but really unsure what to do. I can only try to calm him, sing him lullaby so that he will not have bad dream.

Also, I feel bad each time he spit some milk out, like tau fu fa. I am trying to find a solution to reduce the spitting but apparently there aren't any. I have done all I could, burping and feed him warm water, it minimise but can never solve this problem. I feel bad whenever he cries due to discomfort. Help!!!

Our 2nd family photo. (Don't ask me where is the 1st one, I didn't post it because it was poorly snapped)















He is a "Rocker"!!!















I have no idea why he likes to put his hand on/near his face all the time.















Gerald's best friend is not Scottie, it is Mu Shu the Dragon, probably cause he is red.

No comments:

Post a Comment