Sunday, November 1, 2009

1 Nov 09 - Shopping Craze

Got to know about a warehouse sale going on in Puchong, hence I went there alone on 30/10/09.
Well, I manage to find the place, quite secluded, at my first attempt, lucky me.

Got in, there was a small crowd, plus it was raining that time.
Checked out those stuff, but was having difficulty choosing the right stroller and car seat.
I was confused, without Tun around ti help me evaluate which is more practical.
Well, to avoid making silly purchases, I left without any purchase, but with items in my mind already.

Today, we went there together. My duty was just to show him which are the items in mind, and he evaluated the "pros and cons", hehe, as in whether they are practical and suitable, and wala, we made a big purchase, with most of the items covered:-

Baby Cot (with mattress, pillows, bolster and other accessories, complete set!)
STroller (3-wheeled, haha, love it so much)
Car Seat (sporty type of course)
Baby monitor

The cot set is a real bargain!!





























However, we still do not have the bottles yet, which I said that's my next in list the last time : (
Keep lookin....

No comments:

Post a Comment